Springfield Armory® proudly introduces a heavy-hitting addition to the new SAINT® Victor family, the SAINT® Victor .308.
The SAINT Victor series of rifles and pistols from Springfield Armory are designed as purpose-built defensive firearms, and manufactured to professional standards for unrivaled performance.
Never before has Springfield Armory offered the popular SAINT® family of rifles in an AR-10 platform, until now. For those who prefer the .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO cartridge, the SAINT Victor .308 is the ultimate lightweight personal defense rifle. Weighing in at only 7.8 lbs., this rifle is purpose built to offer serious power in a quick handling configuration.
The SAINT Victor .308 features a 16″ lightweight profile CMV barrel that is Melonite® coated inside and out to provide maximum corrosion resistance, and is partnered with an M-Lok free-float 15″ handguard that protects the mid-length gas system, chosen for its smooth recoil impulse and reliability. The SAINT Victor .308 features a full-length “interrupted” rail to reduce weight and accommodate modern shooting styles, and the Accu-Tite tension system eliminates movement between the flat-top upper receiver and the lower receiver, ensuring a rock solid feel.
The SAINT Victor .308 also features a pinned low-profile gas block, a must-have on a serious use defensive AR rifle. High-quality spring-loaded flip-up sights are included, and a Springfield Armory designed muzzle brake eliminates barrel rise and softens recoil. An enhanced nickel-boron coated single-stage flat trigger provides more surface area for improved trigger contact. The end plate on the rifle features a QD mount for sling attachment. The SAINT Victor .308 features an enhanced bolt carrier group that is also Melonite® finished, with a 9310 steel bolt that is MPI-tested and shot peened for the utmost reliability. A 20-round Magpul Gen M3 PMAG is included.
Never a Victim. Always the Victor.
- CALIBER: .308 WIN
- LENGTH: 37.75″ Fully Extended / 34.5″ Collapsed
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs 11 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- LOWER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BARREL: 16″ Lightweight Profile, CMV Melonite® Finish Internal & External, 1:10
- GAS SYSTEM: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
- TRIGGER: Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat
- SIGHTS: Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front & Rear
- TRIGGER GUARD: Integral to Receiver
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Mod.3
- HANDGUARD: 15″ M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- BUTT STOCK: Bravo Company 6-Position
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: GI Style
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: MPT, Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- MAGAZINE: 1 – 20 Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- CASE: Soft Rifle Case